This is a very easy method to make delicious chocolate brownies. You can make with few variations like reducing sugar, adding some chocolate buttons or sprinkling icing sugar after you bake them, but this is a simple one to make for any occasion. Cocoa is good for memory boost and is a great treat for kids when they are studying.
Ingredients – can make 15 brownies
- 125g butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup caster sugar
- ¾ cup plain flour
- Beat the butter and sugar until well mixed and smooth.
- Add the eggs one by one, beating well until well mixed. After this, add the cocoa powder and plain flour and beat well.
- Then add vanilla essence and beat very well until you get a smooth texture.
- Transfer this to a lined square baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at around 320 degrees Fahrenheit (160 degrees Celsius) for 25 minutes or until firm to touch. Allow the brownies to cool in the tray before cutting.
NOTE: It is good if you use an electric mixer but it is not a must (you can mix using a wooden spoon instead). Make sure you mix until the mixture becomes a smooth texture. It is advisable to have a square baking tin as it will be much easier to cut the brownies without wasting the corners. Before you line the tray, spray some olive oil spray and then place the baking paper. I also spray some oil on the baking paper before transferring the brownie mixture/batter to the baking tray. This will be much easier for you to take the baked brownies out for cutting.
I have included some good mixers for you below. If you are looking for one here are some to choose: